Coming very soon
Welcome to the baseball card section of stevelampen.com. I have been collecting baseball cards for over sixty years. This has produced thousands of duplicate cards. I finally decided to set up a section of this webpage to sell these cards. My intent is to improve my existing collection, not to make money. This business is a one-man band, so I might be slow to reply if you try and contact me, but I will offer cards at very reasonable cost. As you will see with the sample below, I have started by separating the LOWEST quality cards in each year and selling them on one page (7 – 8 cards) at a time.
These currently cover Topp’s baseball from 1957 through 1962, the years I collect. Here’s how this will work.
- They are each $20 per page which is a very good value for 8 cards.
- Specify the year and the number of the card.
- Tax (if applicable) and shipping will be added to each order.
- I’ll throw in a classic PVC binder page to hold these cards. Each card is also in a protective sleeve.
- While you can order as many pages as you want, I can only ship a maximum of three at a time, so the shipping for more than 3 pages will reflect this.
- We make sure that each page does not include any duplicates among the 8 cards shown.
- If you order more than one page, there might be duplicate cards between pages of a specific year.
- I guarantee that these cards are all actual cards from the year specified, no “reproductions” or modern copies.
- If the front of each card looks great, it means that the back doesn’t look so good.
- Many of these cards were glued, scotch taped, written or scribbled on or otherwise defaced.
- If there’s a page that looks interesting, and you HAVE to see the backs, just contact me (email@example.com) and I will scan the back of that page for you.
- If I get a bunch of requests like that, OK, I will scan the back of every page!
- These cards are the LOWEST quality commonly available.
- But they are a great way to start a collection of these early years, or to interest new baseball card collectors. Heck, $20 is not a lot. Makes a great gift.